2.17.12 Amazing Underwater Dog Art

17 Feb
Amazing!

I am loving this underwater dog series from photographer Seth Casteel. The way that he captures dogs from under the water makes them seem so other worldly.  What an incredible concept. See more from Seth here: http://www.littlefriendsphoto.com/

If you like Seth Casteel’s underwater dog photography, please show some love and follow his official Facebook page “Little Friends Photo” here: https://www.facebook.com/LittleFriendsPhoto

Lulu and Sofie thought the pictures were a little scary at first, but I told them they looked sort of like that underwater too.  They don’t believe me.
Just another dogdaz morning <3

Posted by on February 17, 2012 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

7 responses to “2.17.12 Amazing Underwater Dog Art

1. Bongo

February 17, 2012 at 02:30

These photos are really something else. I wonder what I look like under water.

2. henrythebrave

February 17, 2012 at 02:31

The first photograph looks rather frightening, if you ask me. I want to bark at it, but I won’t as it’s late and my valet is fast asleep.

3. bumpyroadtobubba

February 17, 2012 at 04:10

They’re fabulous! The 2nd one is gorgeous.

4. David Kanigan

February 17, 2012 at 04:26

This was amazing!

5. Jodi Stone

February 17, 2012 at 08:25

Those are crazy! I’m not sure I’d like to see what my dogs look like under water. :-)

6. Milka [the Great Dane]

February 17, 2012 at 15:52

Love it!

7. Deborah Boza Valledor

February 19, 2012 at 07:48

Great photos!

Playful Kitty

A place for all the world's playful kitties!

Pawesome Cats

We believe that cats make life better

Naked Eye Travel

A traveller's look at the world

Dogs N Pawz

Learn about dog breeds, canine health, puppies, senior dogs, training, grooming, homemade recipes, dog clothes & more

Reading With Rhythm

book reviews from Rhythm the Library Dog

Mad Cap Dog

zany dog exploits - and other tails

AngelAtticus

Angel Cat. Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Katzenworld

All about (our) cats. Food, toys and other cat related products

Live & Learn

David Kanigan

The Grady Report

The journey of a blind dog and a guide human.

Wendt Worth Corgi's Weblog

Latest news, etc...

Fear No Project Blog - Focusing on the Management Side of Projects

Thoughts, experience, tips and tricks on issues affecting managers and project management

maijaharrington

pugs, dogs, dog behavior, animals, animal behavior, dog behavior, funny, humor, memoir

HOW Photography

Basic pictures. Pictures black and white. Full colour pictures. Artwork pictures. Just pictures.

Catwoods Porch Party

~ art, cats, nature, animals, weather, and whatever ~

bumpyroadtobubba

single by chance, mother by choice