4.11.12 I’ve been LOL’ed

11 Apr

I have been honored with a ‘Just Kidding’ Award.  How fun is that!!!

Thank you to Colline’s Blog. She has given us this award in appreciation for making her smile.  Colline describes her blog as a potpourri of thoughts and experiences and it definitely is.  She is creative and follows the “WordPress Weekly Challenges” and mixes them with her religious thoughts and  muses on many different subjects.  Check her out because I think she will make you smile too.

The Award is to thank those who bring a smile and chuckle in our lives; or appreciate our humour and brighten our day with their posts. To receive this award you need to have a good sense of humour, and appreciate others who like to have a chuckle or laugh with you. There are no rules: it’s just fun, fun, fun! As many blogging friends can be chosen as you want – or none at all.

I present this Award to the following people who often bring a smile to my face (I am going to break my usual, only blogs I have not awarded to before rule, since this is such a different type of honor).  Check these blogs out and smile, laugh, and have fun with them, like I do:

Collies of the Meadow

Bumpy Road to Bubba

Dante’s Diary

Bassa’s Blog

These blogs make me smile, a lot!!!.  Thanks again to Colline for honor us with this award.  Pass it on!

Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo <3

Posted by on April 11, 2012 in Uncategorized

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

10 responses to “4.11.12 I’ve been LOL’ed

1. monicastangledweb

April 11, 2012 at 02:17

Congratulations! What a fun name for an award! :)

2. Tiffy the Yorkie

April 11, 2012 at 07:51

April 11, 2012 at 10:41

Thanks Tiffy.

3. Paws To Talk

April 11, 2012 at 13:10

Congratulations! Well-deserved. The Zoo seems like a place for many smiles and laughs.
    Bella and DiDi

April 12, 2012 at 10:47

We sure do have fun here – Thanks

4. Bassas Blog

April 16, 2012 at 11:53

Congratulations – well deserved! Thank you so much for passing the award to Bassa’s Blog! I have only just noticed your post – in fact I saw the link in Bumpy Road to Bubba blog. I’ve noticed that I’m not receiving post alerts for all the blogs I’m following. Maybe a problem with WordPress?

April 16, 2012 at 11:57

Ahhhh – I understand – I did leave a comment on one of your pages, but it gets so hard to manage all the input, that I am sure I miss a lot too. Keep up the good work.