4.27.12 Stella: Adore Her

27 Apr

couldeverdreamof:Stella (Taken with instagram)Stella is turning out to be one beautiful little kitty cat.  She, unlike her adopted brother Nine, is quiet and demure.  I rarely see her except when she is raiding the fountain at the top of the stairs for rocks, and then throwing them down to Nine at the bottom of the steps.  Maybe, since she is only about 9 months old, she has not come into her major mischief stage yet, or maybe, she is so over shadowed by Nine’s crazy antics that she seems mild in comparison.  I adore Stella!  She is not a real cuddle cat yet, but I try to hold her a little every day in the hopes that she may find it enjoyable someday.  I have noted that she likes certain people though.  Last weekend when my sister visited, I noticed Stella sitting next to Aunt B and actually holding her arm with her paws (she never does that to me :-(…  but I do usually have 2 crazy dogs and at least 1 cat on me at all times… I wonder if that has anything to do with it?).

Just another CATDogDaz morning at the zoo <3

Posted by on April 27, 2012 in Cats

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “4.27.12 Stella: Adore Her

1. barb19

April 27, 2012 at 01:48

Stella is very pretty and I hope she learns to like cuddles from you. She is probably still finding her feet at your place, seeing where she fits in!

2. jmgoyder

April 27, 2012 at 02:21

Gorgeous cat!

3. Bassas Blog

April 27, 2012 at 03:06

I love the picture of Stella. My kitten, Barnaby loves cuddles. He is always sitting on the tall person or cuddling up to me.

April 27, 2012 at 06:40

You are a lucky dog to have a cuddly Barnaby

4. Sonel

April 27, 2012 at 05:11

What a gorgeous feline! Great shot. :)

April 27, 2012 at 06:41

Thank you Sonel, we have never had a brown/cali tabby before so she is very special around here.

April 27, 2012 at 13:30

I’m not a cat- loving dog, but Stella is a beauty. I hope she learns the fun of cuddling real soon. I like to cuddle till I get annoying. That’s when I’m the happiest!

Love and licks and way too much cuddling,

6. Paws To Talk

April 27, 2012 at 14:44

Hi Stella! Great photo!
    Bella and DiDi

my sweetpainteddreams

and kitty Star's sweetpaintedpurrdreams

Mad Cap Dog

zany dog exploits - and other tails

Wilde About Dogs

Just another WordPress.com weblog

Playful Kitty

A place for all the world's playful kitties!

Pawesome Cats

We believe that cats make life better

Naked Eye Travel

A traveller's look at the world

Dogs N Pawz

Learn about dog breeds, canine health, puppies, senior dogs, training, grooming, homemade recipes, dog clothes & more

Reading With Rhythm

book reviews from Rhythm the Library Dog

AngelAtticus

Angel Cat. Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Katzenworld

All about (our) cats. Food, toys and other cat related products

Live & Learn

David Kanigan

The Grady Report

The journey of a blind dog and a guide human.

Wendt Worth Corgi's Weblog

Latest news, etc...

Fear No Project Blog - Focusing on the Management Side of Projects

Thoughts, experience, tips and tricks on issues affecting managers and project management

maijaharrington

pugs, dogs, dog behavior, animals, animal behavior, dog behavior, funny, humor, memoir

HOWDI Photography®

Basic pictures. Pictures black and white. Full colour pictures. Artwork pictures. Just pictures.