4.27.12 Stella: Adore Her

27 Apr

couldeverdreamof:Stella (Taken with instagram)Stella is turning out to be one beautiful little kitty cat.  She, unlike her adopted brother Nine, is quiet and demure.  I rarely see her except when she is raiding the fountain at the top of the stairs for rocks, and then throwing them down to Nine at the bottom of the steps.  Maybe, since she is only about 9 months old, she has not come into her major mischief stage yet, or maybe, she is so over shadowed by Nine’s crazy antics that she seems mild in comparison.  I adore Stella!  She is not a real cuddle cat yet, but I try to hold her a little every day in the hopes that she may find it enjoyable someday.  I have noted that she likes certain people though.  Last weekend when my sister visited, I noticed Stella sitting next to Aunt B and actually holding her arm with her paws (she never does that to me :-(…  but I do usually have 2 crazy dogs and at least 1 cat on me at all times… I wonder if that has anything to do with it?).

Just another CATDogDaz morning at the zoo <3

Posted by on April 27, 2012 in Cats

Tags: , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “4.27.12 Stella: Adore Her

1. barb19

April 27, 2012 at 01:48

Stella is very pretty and I hope she learns to like cuddles from you. She is probably still finding her feet at your place, seeing where she fits in!

2. jmgoyder

April 27, 2012 at 02:21

Gorgeous cat!

3. Bassas Blog

April 27, 2012 at 03:06

I love the picture of Stella. My kitten, Barnaby loves cuddles. He is always sitting on the tall person or cuddling up to me.

April 27, 2012 at 06:40

You are a lucky dog to have a cuddly Barnaby

4. Sonel

April 27, 2012 at 05:11

What a gorgeous feline! Great shot. :)

April 27, 2012 at 06:41

Thank you Sonel, we have never had a brown/cali tabby before so she is very special around here.

April 27, 2012 at 13:30

I’m not a cat- loving dog, but Stella is a beauty. I hope she learns the fun of cuddling real soon. I like to cuddle till I get annoying. That’s when I’m the happiest!

Love and licks and way too much cuddling,

6. Paws To Talk