8.27.12 Lulu’s Lament

27 Aug

Here we are waiting for Mommy to get home from taking Peanut to college many hours away.   We are tired of waiting and she always seems to leave us behind.  Someday we want to go with her.  We promise that we will be good,  We won’t throw up in the car, or bark at every thing that passes, or try to get in the front seat, or any of that.  Well, I can’t speak for Sofie.  She doesn’t do well riding in the car.  Sofie turns kind of green if she can’t see out the front window all the time.  Mommy tries to make her lie down but she doesn’t like to listen. Sofie tries stepping in between the front seats, which is a big ‘No – No!’  I don’t know how to tell her if she just laid down and closed her eyes she would be ok.  I don’t like the car very much either, except I get to be close to Mommy and that I like.  And if I stay behind the front seat, I get cookies!  I love cookies.  Maybe that is Sofie’s problem, because she does not like cookies very much.  She spits most of them out and gives them to me.  The only cookies she seems to like are the little one’s with molasses in them or the real chicken pieces that Mommy makes. It is not natural, a dog that doesn’t like cookies.  Maybe Sofie is really a fox or something.  She does smell funny at times.  I do hope that Mommy comes back tomorrow like she said she would.   V is going to leave us at the Dogcare place overnight tonight because K8 has to go back to college too, and we have never ever ever slept at a kennel before.  I hope that they keep Sofie with me, ’cause she gets scared and needs me to protect her.  When Mommy gets home this time I am going to make sure she never goes away again… (I have a plan for Sofie and Nine to eat a hole in her suitcase (don’t tell her please.)) – Lulu Belle

Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo <3

Posted by on August 27, 2012 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

9 responses to “8.27.12 Lulu’s Lament

August 27, 2012 at 06:48

The car and cookies are 2 of my favorite things. I think Sofie might be an alien if she doesn’t like cookies!! When Mom first rescued me, I got car sick ALL the time. She didn’t even know how she’d get me to obedience school 20 minutes away. We practiced sitting in the car (parked in front of the house) having treats and playing, then she’d just drive me around the block or to the park 2 blocks away. Now I never get sick in the car and Mom drives EVERYWHERE with me .
    Good luck at the Dogcare. Take good care of each other.

August 27, 2012 at 07:17

An Alien! You are probably right. I will tell Mom about the car practice – Lulu

2. themisadventuresofmisaki

August 27, 2012 at 15:10

The whole in the suitcase could be a plan! Good luck with it!

August 27, 2012 at 20:04

Hehehehhe we will see. – Lulu

3. Chancy and Mumsy

August 27, 2012 at 17:42

Oh, sweet Lulu we hope you all did okay at the kennel. We promise not to tell your secret plan. Hugs and nose kisses

August 27, 2012 at 20:05

Shhhhhhhh. I will let you know tomorrow when Mommy comes get us. – Lulu

4. Bassas Blog

August 29, 2012 at 04:23

I am amazed to hear of Sofie’s problem – a dog that does not like cookies very much? I hope she is cured of this unfortunate affliction very soon :) But it does mean more for you! :)

August 29, 2012 at 08:43

You got that right! – Lulu

5. Jessica

September 7, 2012 at 18:51

I see there is some tag-teamin’ action going on at the zoo so mommy always stays home. Lulu, you are a clever girl!

my sweetpainteddreams

and kitty Star's sweetpaintedpurrdreams

Mad Cap Dog

zany dog exploits - and other tails

Wilde About Dogs

Just another WordPress.com weblog

Playful Kitty

A place for all the world's playful kitties!

Pawesome Cats

We believe that cats make life better

Naked Eye Travel

A traveller's look at the world

Dogs N Pawz

Learn about dog breeds, canine health, puppies, senior dogs, training, grooming, homemade recipes, dog clothes & more

Reading With Rhythm

book reviews from Rhythm the Library Dog

AngelAtticus

Angel Cat. Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Katzenworld

All about (our) cats. Food, toys and other cat related products

Live & Learn

David Kanigan

The Grady Report

The journey of a blind dog and a guide human.

Wendt Worth Corgi's Weblog

Latest news, etc...

Fear No Project Blog - Focusing on the Management Side of Projects

Thoughts, experience, tips and tricks on issues affecting managers and project management

maijaharrington

pugs, dogs, dog behavior, animals, animal behavior, dog behavior, funny, humor, memoir

HOWDI Photography®

Basic pictures. Pictures black and white. Full colour pictures. Artwork pictures. Just pictures.