What an incredible week to receive multiple awards! We received this really HOT award called the “Blog on Fire” Award for our sweet friend Taylor and her Mom, Jessica, at “I Adopted A Dog – Now What?”
Taylor is just the cutest 1 year-old Scottish terrier/dachshund mix with a personality all her own. She was adopted at a Bay Area shelter this past June by her Mommy and Daddy. We enjoy following their antics and seeing what wonderful adventures they have.
I really appreciate that other bloggers find DogDaz enjoyable, and think it is so exciting when someone says we are HOT, especially on FIRE. We like that a lot! Thank you sooooo much for thinking of us.
This award requires me to share 8 unusual tidbits about either myself or my pet. So, here I go:
1. Louise and I seem to bonk heads a lot. She will be jumping up while I am leaning down. We both look at each other and go ‘Not Again?’
2. Sofie whimpers in her sleep. It is so sad, but she is still sleeping.
3. Both dogs snore and sometimes it can get very noisy.
4. I feel kind of lost if I am home and the dogs are not with me.
5. For years Louise did not know that I did not lock her kennel door at night. But one night she figured it out and about 4 AM she started poking me to wake up and play. Now whenever I forget to lock it at night, she will sneak out and poke me.
6. Sofie will do any silly antics she can to not go to bed, even though she is really tired. She lies down right in front of her kennel and rolls on her back and says ‘I’m so cute! Do I really have to go to bed?’ This is an every night thing. She cracks me up!
7. Noel, the Christmas cat, hates to be picked up. I force her to submit to the pick up and she cries until I turn her over and hold her like a baby, and then she falls asleep in my arms. Anyone else who tries this will loss an arm (just warning you) but it ‘our’ thing.
8. I would much rather blog and play with the dogs all day than work – I guess I know what I will do when I retire (if ever that happens).
The next thing is to pass this award to 8 blogs (in no particular order), who each display humor, class, and positivity with every post: