9.30.12 Global Reach

30 Sep

The dogs don’t really know what worldwide reach is.  Actually, they do not like to travel further than the dog park on the other side of town.  But, I know what a very large world we live in.  The other day I discovered another level to the statistics page of the WordPress dashboard.  It showed me all the places in the world that people have looked at DogDaz blog from.  I was over whelmed and over joyed.  How amazing to me the internet is.  That my little zoo can make it to the homes and hearts of people in so many countries.  Thank you all for coming by the zoo and taking a moment of your time to check us out, and many of you for returning time and time again.  Last Christmas, my daughter Peanut bought me this really cool world map that you are suppose to scratch off each country that you have been to.  Those of you that have read DogDaz for a while know that I travel on business to some wonderful places, yet, there are so many more that I hope to visit someday.  Though I may not physically make it around to each land, I know that virtually I have touched the people, which, in many ways, at least to me, is more important.  Well, tomorrow I get on a plane once again for the week.  So off I go.  I am wondering what animal to leave in charge this week? Not Sofie, because all she does is whine and complain and drive everyone insane; Louise is being very anxious and prancey lately, so I worry it would be to stressful for her; Kitty is a hot mess and will just hide under the coffee table all week; Nine is a bully; Muffin can hardly make it up the steps anymore and everyone pushes him around; Stella is too young… I guess by default it comes back to Noël once again.  Ok, Noey you are in charge of the blog.  Do good posts.  I will be watching.

Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo <3

Posted by on September 30, 2012 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

15 responses to “9.30.12 Global Reach

1. jmgoyder

September 30, 2012 at 00:58

We all adore you guys!

September 30, 2012 at 08:20

Thanks from the other side of the planet. :-)

2. themisadventuresofmisaki

September 30, 2012 at 04:48

Congrats on your global appeal! Though its not surprising :-)

September 30, 2012 at 08:19

Ahhh Thanks. I love the world.

3. Doggy's Style

September 30, 2012 at 07:01

Internet makes the world pocket size, it’s fits on the cellphone.
    Have a nice and safe flight.

September 30, 2012 at 08:19

That is a neat way to say it – yes the world in my pocket. Thanks

September 30, 2012 at 09:23

That’s amazing!

September 30, 2012 at 10:20

Pretty cool huh?

5. Long Life Cats and Dogs

September 30, 2012 at 11:52

Isn’t the internet just a most remarkable place. It’s so good to meet all these people, from so many countries and find out what little bits of their lives are about. Have a safe trip and we look forward to Noel’s posts.

September 30, 2012 at 18:55

Thanks. She is looking forward to them too!

September 30, 2012 at 16:37

Isn’t that the coolest thing! I am amazed at times at our technology and the things we can do :)

September 30, 2012 at 18:54

Absolutely. I find technology so humbling.

7. Sherri Maddick

September 30, 2012 at 19:55

I am so glad that you posted this – I looked at mine, and you are right – the stats are amazing! I never realized that area either and how many lives Bailey has touched. Thank you for sharing the info! Cheers, Sherri

September 30, 2012 at 21:10

Bailey is a global spirit. :-)

• Sherri Maddick

October 1, 2012 at 09:20

Yes she had that effect on people that is for sure….Keep up the good work my friend out there in blogland….

Playful Kitty

A place for all the world's playful kitties!

Pawesome Cats

We believe that cats make life better

Naked Eye Travel

A traveller's look at the world

Dogs N Pawz

Learn about dog breeds, canine health, puppies, senior dogs, training, grooming, homemade recipes, dog clothes & more

Reading With Rhythm

book reviews from Rhythm the Library Dog

Mad Cap Dog

zany dog exploits - and other tails

AngelAtticus

Angel Cat. Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Katzenworld

All about (our) cats. Food, toys and other cat related products

Live & Learn

David Kanigan

The Grady Report

The journey of a blind dog and a guide human.

Wendt Worth Corgi's Weblog

Latest news, etc...

Fear No Project Blog - Focusing on the Management Side of Projects

Thoughts, experience, tips and tricks on issues affecting managers and project management

maijaharrington

pugs, dogs, dog behavior, animals, animal behavior, dog behavior, funny, humor, memoir

HOW Photography

Basic pictures. Pictures black and white. Full colour pictures. Artwork pictures. Just pictures.

Catwoods Porch Party

~ art, cats, nature, animals, weather, and whatever ~

bumpyroadtobubba

single by chance, mother by choice