10.4.12 I Want To Be Alone… I Think

04 Oct

Noël here again.  You may be wondering why the last few posts have been so anti-dog. Well Mom left me in charge while she is away on business this week and this is my opportunity to vent.  Though we cats have learned to co-exist with those dogs, even tolerate them at times, it is just really hard to understand and accept their very odd animal behavior.  I am sure that you can understand.  The life of a house cat is so, well, pleasant.  And if there wasn’t these yappy smelly balls of energy running around… oh wait, that sounds like I am describing that kitten, Nine, maybe I have to rephrase this ….  Nine even loves the dogs and cuddles up to Sofie (meeeeoooowww – how can he?)

Ok, let me start over.  When you live in a house with 4 other cats and 2 dogs, it takes a lot of control on my part not to just crawl in a hole to get away from the screaming bunch of them.  I would be happy if they all just went away, except for Mommy, I like her.  I don’t know if cats were really meant to live in groups.  We all are so unique and most of the time would rather be by ourselves than with other animals or even people.  Except for some, like Muffin and Nine.  Those silly boys love to sit on laps and even lie with other cats.  Maybe it is a girl cat thing?  Constance Kitty and I would be very happy if we never saw each other, or another animals again.  Now baby Stella, I don’t know where she is on that issue yet.

It would be really interesting to be the only animal at the zoo.  Life would sure be quiet.  But, I wouldn’t get to finish the food that Muffy leaves over… and I wouldn’t have anyone to play with …..  and there probably would be only one litter box instead of 4 (which gives me a super choice)….

OK, they can stay…  for now.

Just another CATDogDaz morning at the zoo <3

Posted by on October 4, 2012 in Cats, Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

13 responses to “10.4.12 I Want To Be Alone… I Think

1. themisadventuresofmisaki

October 4, 2012 at 05:44

Life would be soon boring if you were on your own!

October 4, 2012 at 06:39

Boring? I could get use to boring I think. Did you see the pictures of me sleeping. I do that at least 20 hours of the day.

October 4, 2012 at 06:07

I’m an only-pet at my house. Mom and her friends and the kids in the neighborhood are my playmates, but I am the queen of the world.

October 4, 2012 at 06:38

I like that idea Cupcake. Queen Noel! Ok, they must all go immediately.

3. Basil

October 4, 2012 at 06:07

Can you be a zoo with only one cat??

October 4, 2012 at 06:38

You know Basil, that is an interesting question.

• Basil

October 5, 2012 at 03:58

I thought it was very thought provoking!! BOL

4. colliesofthemeadow

October 4, 2012 at 18:25

Tigger is cheering you on!!!

October 4, 2012 at 22:22

CATS RULE!!!! Give those Collies something to think about!

October 4, 2012 at 22:04

I think you would miss them Noel if they all left, remember the grass is not always greener on the other side or maybe in your case the catnip :)

October 4, 2012 at 22:21

Catnip – I like catnip!

6. Bassas Blog

October 5, 2012 at 06:21

Oh for a quiet life! :)

October 5, 2012 at 06:32

You would miss Barnaby

my sweetpainteddreams

and kitty Star's sweetpaintedpurrdreams

Mad Cap Dog

zany dog exploits - and other tails

Wilde About Dogs

Just another WordPress.com weblog

Playful Kitty

A place for all the world's playful kitties!

Pawesome Cats

We believe that cats make life better

Naked Eye Travel

A traveller's look at the world

Dogs N Pawz

Learn about dog breeds, canine health, puppies, senior dogs, training, grooming, homemade recipes, dog clothes & more

Reading With Rhythm

book reviews from Rhythm the Library Dog

AngelAtticus

Angel Cat. Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Katzenworld

All about (our) cats. Food, toys and other cat related products

Live & Learn

David Kanigan

The Grady Report

The journey of a blind dog and a guide human.

Wendt Worth Corgi's Weblog

Latest news, etc...

Fear No Project Blog - Focusing on the Management Side of Projects

Thoughts, experience, tips and tricks on issues affecting managers and project management

maijaharrington

pugs, dogs, dog behavior, animals, animal behavior, dog behavior, funny, humor, memoir

HOW Photography

Basic pictures. Pictures black and white. Full colour pictures. Artwork pictures. Just pictures.