10.18.12 Sofie’s Growing A DogBone Tree

18 Oct

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This morning we were out in the yard playing under the Big Tree.  We love the cool breezes and the crazy squirrels.  The leaves are falling on our heads and sticking to our feet.  We are having so much fun chewing on sticks that fall from the trees in the wind, gnaw gnaw gnaw.   Nine, the mischief cat, keeps trying to come play in the yard with us, but Mommy won’t let him.  It is fun to dig under the leaves and hide our toys.  I try to sneak bones out of the house and plant them to see if they will grow a bone tree next spring.  Louise says that is silly and the squirrels will come at night and dig them up and then eat them.  I don’t believe her.  I am going to grow a bone tree.  Mommy found one on the internet for me, so it must be real.

Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo <3

Posted by on October 18, 2012 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 responses to “10.18.12 Sofie’s Growing A DogBone Tree

1. jaspersdoggyworld

October 18, 2012 at 00:41

Me and Nellie have never heard of a bone tree. We must try burying a bone in mummy’s garden and see if it is true. Mummy says we have enough bones scattered around the garden that We wouldn’t miss one or two of them. Love Nellie and Jasper, the two bestest maremmas in all the land.

2. bumpyroadtobubba

October 18, 2012 at 00:59

A bone tree? That’s a GREAT idea say Bella & Beary! Louise, Bubba saw your photo this morning on Facebook and she said ‘awww puppy’ and kissed the screen :)

October 18, 2012 at 07:58

Thanks for telling us. We are sending big licks and love. Baby’s are so cuddly.

3. Doggy's Style

October 18, 2012 at 05:12

Then you could sell the freshly harvested bones and get rich!

October 18, 2012 at 07:57

Rich!!!! We had not thought of that.

October 18, 2012 at 06:13

Dog Bone Tree! Genius! I’m not much of a chewer, but I wonder if I could plant an ice cream tree…

October 18, 2012 at 07:57

It might need to be more of a pond.

5. catfromhell

October 18, 2012 at 10:26

Hmm, Me wonders if it works for cat treats! Me would loves to has a cat treats tree!
    Kisses
    Nellie

October 18, 2012 at 10:53

Use the harder trees, as I think the soft ones will disappear, Let us know. The DogDaz Kitties would love more treats.

6. Savannah's Paw Tracks

October 18, 2012 at 18:38

wonder if we can grow a chicken flavored tree???

October 18, 2012 at 18:44

Not sure how that would be when the wind hit it?

October 27, 2012 at 12:12

Sofie my gang says if you have success with that let them know as they would love to have a bone tree!

October 27, 2012 at 15:09

I will let you know in the spring. ;-)

8. Bongo

November 17, 2012 at 20:33

Sofie, bone trees are for real so keep trying to grow one. They’re kind of like Christmas trees for dogs.