10.21.12 Its Not My Fault!

21 Oct

Nine here.  I want to let you know that everyone seems to blame me around the zoo, but things are really not my fault.  You see I am a very active young man and I just like to have fun.  Just because I chase the girls, literally, and push around the old man, does not mean that I am bad.  I just think it is fun to watch them all run down the hall and hide from me.  Ok, so I did figure out how to jump from the kitchen counter to the top of the pantry, and then over to the top of the refrigerator, where the humans were hiding 3 full unopened bags of cat food, and then proceeded to open them, oh so nicely, and help myself to a little bit from each.  Now really, what is wrong with a snack? They want me to grow up and be independent, don’t they?  The sign on the fridge says “Dinner won’t make itself,” so I figured I would make it for us.

It is just not fair that I get blamed whenever something is broken, or missing, or there is a cat fight going on.  Just because I am usually in the middle of it, does not mean I started it.  And no Mom, I did not eat that $105 check you have been looking for all month.  Really, stop blaming me for everything.  I think I will run away with Sofie Bear and join the circus, this zoo is just crazy.

Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo <3

Posted by on October 21, 2012 in Cats

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 responses to “10.21.12 Its Not My Fault!

1. themisadventuresofmisaki

October 21, 2012 at 05:04

Nine, I get blamed for everything too *sigh*

October 21, 2012 at 07:53

These humans!!! Can’t live with them, can’t live with out them. They just have to blame someone I guess.

October 21, 2012 at 10:24

Your picture is very dramatic, Nine. And I hate to be the one to point this out, but you look GUILTY!

3. thecoolcatblog

October 21, 2012 at 11:01

Love your article typicality cat.
    I have 3 Siamese cats of my own Betsie the cat that brakes a glass bowl then back chats you, Katie the cat with no balance and Tommy the cheese eater. I love my cats a lot even though they do some horrible things.

October 21, 2012 at 16:54

I want to know more. Thanks for stopping by.

• thecoolcatblog

October 22, 2012 at 01:29

What would you like to know more about my three crazy cats?

October 22, 2012 at 07:53

Well, in the blog world, I like to follow the lives and antics of my blog friends. So, I guess we would like to know ALL about the cats.

October 27, 2012 at 12:05

Oh Nine sounds like you are so misunderstood :)

October 27, 2012 at 15:12

That is me. Poor little misunderstood kitty.