“I love the smell of coffee brewing. A hot cup with tons of sugar and equal portions of heavy cream or one of coffee mate’s flavour. Yum Sigh*”
Worldly Winds invited us for coffee – is that not the sweetest thing? I LOVE coffee; the dogs, not so much. What a fun new thing to do in cyberspace. Thanks Alexandra.
1) How many cups of coffee per day? I hate to admit it but it is about 3 or 4 at the moment. I drink regular at about 6:30 AM and make a second cup from the same grounds at about 8 or 9. In the afternoon, I have a cup of decaf. In the evening I try to switch to decaf tea (Constant Comment is my fav) but sometimes just want decaf coffee to go with my gluten free cookie.
2) What is your favourite caffeine delivery system? My single cup Keurig
4) What was your worst cup of coffee? Old restuarant dregs (I always make them brew a new pot)
5) What does your favourite mug say? It is red with a giant blue M&M character on it. Before that was one that my daughter made me in some art class when she was little, no words just color, but some cat knocked it off the counter (or at least that is what the dogs told me).
6) How do you take your coffee? Non-dairy Hazelnut creamer. Or regular non-dairy creamer with 1 sweet n’ low
7) When was your first cup? My mother made the worst coffee in the world and I thought all coffee was those little crystals that came from a jar with hot water. So I did not start drinking coffee until college, and even then, I preferred herbal teas. I really got into coffee big time about 5 years ago.
8) Have you ever gone on a coffee tea date? How cute is that. I do drink Coffee when I am on a date with my spouse but V doesn’t drink either tea or coffee, only Pepsi..
I shall now invite a few friends for a tea/coffee date – please bring your pets if you have any. (I think this may be the first non-animal related post that I have ever done. Wow!) I prefer small crowds, but feel free to invite more people when you have your own dates.
1. Vicki of This Abundantly Delicious Life
2. Genevieve, Cupcake‘s Mom
3. Mumma to Poppy Grace (Bumpyroadtobubba)
4. Julie of jmgoyner, wings and things.
You are people that I would really like to sit down with and get to know. Thank you for your blogs.
Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo <3