Noel is ready for the first storm of the season.
I can not imagine a life without cats. Happy Caturday.
HOW TO: Keep Kittens Fresh
Do you have kittens at home that keep getting stale? Don’t you hate when you slave over a fresh batch of cats, only to have them go all rotten?
What you need is Kittenware, the brand new kitty storage system guaranteed to keep your cats fresh or your money back. All Kittenware containers are BPA free and come in small, medium and large sizes.
They’re also stackable! Get yours today.
Note: The Fluffington Post does not endorse Kittenware. The preceding was a paid advertisement from Kittenware Corp.
just in time to celebration the DogDaz Blog 2d Anniversary
(and American Thanksgiving)
She made this cake last night and we were going to have a welcome home and anniversary party today, but…
It may take a few days for Mom to get over her 13 hour rapid long-distance transmeridian travel desynchronosis (aka jet lag) but she is back in the pack!
Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo <3
There were signs of cats in a very small aisle in the grocery store,
There were also dog treats, but I have only seen 2 strays and 1 leashed dog in 3 weeks. No cats. Hummmm….. I am really having animal withdrawal. There are also no ground animals, no rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, not even snakes… but I’ve been told if I go in the back of restaurants I will find rats. Oh, I did see a bird at work last week. I never realized how much I am tuned into the ‘other than’ human vibrations around me all the time, and without them, I am starting to get off balance. I contemplated going to the Shenzhen zoo, but I am afraid that it might upset me if the living conditions are poor.
I miss my furries. Sorry to whine.
Just another DogDaz morning
at the zoo in China <3
Nine is actually home, in the house, but Sofie is not there waiting with him (as this picture may imply). He is probably wondering where she is and why his doggy pal is not around to play with.
Stella, on the other hand, is very happy that the ‘chasers’ are not around. I hear that she is taking full advantage of a dogless house and is coming out much more.
Here is V Skyping with me in China. Now you probably understand why the dogs are at Sonya’s: it’s not safe when I’m not there – wild animals roam the living room. BOL
1. Display the award on your site.
2. Link back to the blog that gave it to you.
Thank you MEEKUCAT!
3. Pass it on to 15 blogs (only 15 – I can’t do it – actually, you know me, I would pass it to all of you, but I picked some of my top commenters (in no particular order) as a thank you for your Loyalty).
4. Tell people 7 things about you.
(1) Nine is our 9th cat.
(2) When Louise is tired she will go sit outside her kennel until I open the door so that she can go to sleep.
(3) Sofie will sit on the other side of the room from her kennel and will refuse to go to bed, just like any respectible 3 year old.
(4) Noel does not like to poop in the pan (you may not have really wanted to know that – sorry).
(5) Stella likes to eat her dinner in the kitten room, even though she is 2 and everyone else eats in the kitchen.
(6) Some animals really leave a hole in your heart and I miss Muffy and Squash almost every day.
(7) I am going to Shenzhen, China for the next 6 weeks for work (I got laid off in July and started my own company in August and I take work where I can, and this is the first pay engagement). I have set up the blog with special everyday posts because I am not sure if WordPress access will be available where I will be working. I do hope that everyone will keep viewing DogDaz Zoo everyday until I return in mid-December. There are some really special days between now and then. and if you don’t visit, you may miss the fun (and the parties). I <3 my blog friends.
3Ps: Pilgrim's Progress by Perpetua
My Plant-Based Journey
When all else fails meow again!
One bag travel for women
Featuring: Mumsy, Popsy, Chancy, Baby Boy, Snookums, Pooh and Patches
The adventures of a maritime moggy!
drawing on my perspective
Life's fun being the Crazy Shih Tzu Lady
Dog photo blog stories from our apartment in Singapore
Insights for Spiritual Living
We love our pets and never stop talking about them!
Speaking for those with no voice~
Past to Future in a Picosecond
Call for an appointment - 806-358-4758
All things Cairn...Snapshots of my Cairn Terrier, Trev & Caring For Your Senior Dog
Going through life as a French Scent Hound!
It's all about dogs!