This beautiful “Very Inspring Blogger” Award was given to us by our new blogfriends at I Adopted A Dog – Now What? Taylor is a 1 year-old black Scottish terrier/dachshund mix with the cutest little black eyes and nose. She came to heal her new Mommy, Jessica, after the sudden death of their previous little dog, Hopper. It looks like Jessica is doing a great job from the pictures and stories she tells. Don’t worry Jessica, just listen to Taylor and she will tell you what to do.
And thank you to Dear Kitty. Some Blog. for sharing “The Versatile Blogger Award.” Though this is a reprise of a previously won award, like chocolate, one can never have to much! Thank you so much for thinking of us Dear Kitty. Here are ten random facts about us:
- Mommy is typing this from Istanbul, Turkey
- Mommy should be sleeping because it is the middle of the night there and she has to teach in the morning
- Mommy has had to much Turkish coffee.
- Mommy travels a lot but does not get to spend much time enjoying the wonderful sites of the cities she goes to, but she always tries to take one day.
- Mommy says there are a lot of dogs and cats on the street of Istanbul. They seem well feed even though they seem loose.
- Mommy loves meeting people from all over the world and working internationally, even when it means she has to leave us for many days.
- We do not like when Mommy is away but we get lots of treats and to go to Doggie Daycare a lot.
- Mommy is thankful and a little surprised with all the people that are reading DogDaz. She said it is because we are so very cute and photogenic.
- We are not surprised because she tries to be the best zoo keeper blogger she can be. We love our human and she loves us. We know she misses us. A lot.
- Mommy hates writing in third person, but sometimes it just works. LOL
Because we are dogs and Mommy is away, she told us to thank you, but paying forward will have to wait until she is back in the USA.