10.1.12 My Mom’s Turned Into A Cat

01 Oct

Peanut posted this picture of Noel on her Facebook before she left to college and the caption read: “I came home and my Mom had turned into a cat!”

It seems like all the animals love to take over my office chair (this is my nice new ergonomic one that I just got recently which has like 500 possible positions (which I do not know how to set)).  When Louise was a puppy it was almost impossible to keep her out of my chair, so I had to give her one somewhere else in my office (which she is curled up in and sleeping on right now).  Now the cats have taken over.  Since about June, Noël doesn’t sleep in the office with me during the day anymore.  For years, she slept on my desk under the window in her pink bed (you’ve seen the pictures).  But this summer, she has taken to the kitchen window box or the couch in the den (next door to my office), for a more comfortable, less noisy repose I guess. I can get pretty loud on all my conference calls (or so the family tells me) and I walk around constantly (pacing) while I talk.  I think it is pretty funny that when Peanut came looking for me that day and found Noël in the driver’s seat, she summed it up really well: “My Mother has turned into a Cat!”  Noël wants you to know that she in charge and no one should forget that!  Until I return on Friday of course. and ask nicely for my chair back.

Posted by on October 1, 2012 in Cats

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

10 responses to “10.1.12 My Mom’s Turned Into A Cat

1. jmgoyder

October 1, 2012 at 00:29

Ha – so funny!

October 1, 2012 at 12:56

Thanks – it’s funny until I try to get it back

October 1, 2012 at 06:07

It looks like Noel has things under control. No worries.

3. themisadventuresofmisaki

October 1, 2012 at 07:48

Hehehe! She looks pretty comfortable, good luck getting your chair back!!

October 1, 2012 at 12:55

I will need it

4. Doggy's Style

October 1, 2012 at 08:32

You will have to get a court order to repossess that chair.

October 1, 2012 at 10:16

Hmmm I think you may have lost that chair…lol

October 1, 2012 at 12:54