DogDaz Zoo: Here’s To A Cleaner, More Manageable 2015

31 Dec

It is so hard to clean up after you have a good time.  Whether it is holiday wrapping paper, the dishes, toys, or your blog.  But clean up is what I need to do.  I love my blog and interacting with all you animals and your humans.  But for my sanity, after 2,208 posts and more than 20,600 comments, in 1,815 consecutive days, DogDaz is going to take a break until February 2015.

I am not sure that I can do it (you see I am addicted to blogging and commenting and reading) but I need to clean up and catch up.  31 days without blogging is kind of freaking me out.  But it will be a good test of my will power and my conviction to a more manageable 2015.

My Reader and Follows have become so large that I have lost the ability to read and comment on all the sites I want to.  And now that I work in another state my work days and commute are crazy long and, as you can guess, my blog time is sorely limited. I must find a more manageable and balanced way to DogDaz.

I believe that a blog is a two-way conversation, and that comments are meaningful; commenting and replying are important to me. I don’t want to unfollow any of my blog friends, but I know that I just can’t give everyone the attention they deserve.  This is a dilemma.

DogDaz will return in February.  Please come back (our greatest fear is losing you).

Happy NEW YEAR to all!

The zoo and I are going to get a fresh start.  Here’s to a cleaner, more manageable 2015!

Louise (aka Lulu Belle), Sofie Bear, Noel (the Christmas cat), Nine (the Mancat), Stella, Mini Cooper, and Mom

2015 banner

dogcat.gif

Posted by on December 31, 2014 in Cats, Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 responses to “DogDaz Zoo: Here’s To A Cleaner, More Manageable 2015

December 31, 2014 at 05:51

We’ll miss you, but we’ll be here when you get back. Happy New Year. And happy blog break! xo

January 1, 2015 at 07:47

Have a great month, Cupcake.

2. onespoiledcat

December 31, 2014 at 06:07

We’ll be here when you come back! We promise….but we totally understand about not enough time and so many blogs. We try so hard to be “fully engaged” with everyone but when you have a bazillion followers, it’s TOUGH! Enjoy your break………….we all need one once in a while and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hugs, Sammy

January 1, 2015 at 07:46

Thanks Sammy.

3. Emmadog

December 31, 2014 at 10:06

We can’t imagine unplugging for a few days, let alone a month, but what a challenge! We will still be here and are excited to see the cleaned up version! Happy New Year’s Eve!

January 1, 2015 at 07:45

Happy happy. It will be a challenge for sure.

4. Will and Eko

December 31, 2014 at 10:29

Enjoy the well-deserved break. Happy New Year, see you in february!

January 1, 2015 at 07:45

I’ll be watching until then.

5. sandy steinruck

December 31, 2014 at 11:15

We will miss hearing about Lulu, Sofie, and all the cats – but Ok. Good luck getting reorganized!! Happy New Year!!

6. Misaki

December 31, 2014 at 12:14

We’ll miss you, but have a nice break xx

January 1, 2015 at 07:44

Thanks. See you soon.

7. readingwithrhythm

December 31, 2014 at 13:40

I’ll be looking forward to February!! Whenever that may be! Have some fun while you’re off!!!

January 1, 2015 at 07:44

Thanks Down with the flu. But looking forward to looking up.

8. speedyrabbit

January 1, 2015 at 10:12

Happy New Year see you when you get back,xx Rachel and Speedy

January 1, 2015 at 12:14

We will be watching, Speedy

9. Animalcouriers

January 23, 2015 at 10:29

And all the very best for 2015 to all of you! Hope the break is everything you need.

January 23, 2015 at 11:47

Thanks – I am going a little crazy not blogging every day after 3 years, but I am doing my best to clean up and get ready for the next 3 years. Happy new year and may you have wonderful adventures.

10. angelswhisper2011

January 25, 2015 at 11:19

Now we know why we haven’t seen you, Lorian…know that you are missed 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Sunday and ’till da next time 😀 ❤