Monday Mischief: Freakin’ Out The Fish

29 Feb

MM 2.29.16

Mini Cooper loves to chase the fish.  We have 3 tanks and she could spend all day looking at them.  She loves to watch the fish so much that she ripped the backing off of the kitchen tank to get both a front and back view of her friends.  I worry sometimes that the fish will have heart attacks because this giant creature keeps coming at them from every angle.  (Can fish have strokes?**)  I have even seen her stick her paw into the little slit on the top of the tank that we feed the fish through.

The picture above is how I see Mini Cooper looking through the tank.

The picture below is how I perceive the fish she her.

Ahhhhhhh!  Get me out of here!!!!!

double eyes

** Things I learn on the internet:  I asked Google “Can Fish Have Strokes?”  What I learned was that anything that has blood flow is able to have a stroke because a stroke is simply a blockage leading to a lack of oxygenated blood reaching any given area of the brain causing necrosis of brain tissue. Fish only have a 2 chambered heart. Stroke is usually seen in creatures with more chambers in the heart due to increased pressure that comes with each chamber. Mammals and birds have 4 chambered hearts, frogs have 3 chambers, and then fish have 2.  Sadly, though a simple heart structure, it does appear that fish can have a stroke. I just hope not from Mini Cooper.

——————————————————–

mondaybloghop

This is a blog hop. I hopped it from MYBrownNewfies. Check them out for more mischief.

Posted by on February 29, 2016 in Cats, Fish

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

11 responses to “Monday Mischief: Freakin’ Out The Fish

1. fredrieka

February 29, 2016 at 05:37

feline fish frenzie

February 29, 2016 at 06:46

You got that right

February 29, 2016 at 06:30

Mini is a smart girl… she made her own 3-d tv that way… while people have to buy one for an eye and a leg…

February 29, 2016 at 06:48

Yes, she can sit for hours just waiting for the right time to strike. If we lose too many fish it might cost as much as a flat screen TV

February 29, 2016 at 18:51

Yikes! Poor fish.

March 1, 2016 at 07:35

I think they are ok

4. paws2smile

February 29, 2016 at 22:35

Haha! Cute photos! And interesting to know about fish & strokes. I learned something new today. 🙂

March 1, 2016 at 07:35

Thanks – me too

5. Marc-André

March 4, 2016 at 13:37

LOL! I wonder what my two would do with fishes xD

March 4, 2016 at 13:45

They provide hours of entertainment.