Caturday: Happy HanuKKat

24 Dec

hanukkah-2017

I believed in Santa for many many years. There was never a religious connection for me when it came to Santa Claus. I figured Santa and his reindeer brought gifts to everyone, everywhere, this time of year. There is no tradition of giving gifts for Hanukkah (it is not the Jewish Christmas). But we would get one small gift and, of course, I thought it came from Santa.

My biggest dilemma was figuring out how he got in the house. We did not have a fireplace, though I knew we had a chimney. Being the very bright child that I was, I figured Santa came down through the exhaust fan over the stove. Made sense to me when I was 7.

Wherever your find magic in the holiday season, DogDaz Zoo, wishes you a fur filled and fabulous Caturday. My your candles burn bright (away from cat’s whiskers or tails) and your donuts be sweet.

I cannot imagine a life without cats!

Just another CATDogDaz morning at the zoo ❤

Posted by on December 24, 2016 in Cats

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

6 responses to “Caturday: Happy HanuKKat

December 24, 2016 at 02:15

Merry Christmas and a Happy Hanukkah! Yes, you were right… that was the way Santa delivered the gifts :o)

December 24, 2016 at 07:21

So good to know I was right. Thanks for the validation. Happy days with your new little one.

2. speedyrabbit

December 24, 2016 at 02:54

Quite right St Nicholas is for everyone,Happy Hanukkah from us to,xx Speedy and Rachel

December 24, 2016 at 07:22

Thanks Bunny. He is especially for the animals, I think.

December 24, 2016 at 06:19

Gah! Santa through the exhaust fan! Hilarious – but practical and sensible without a fireplace. Have a happy! xo

December 24, 2016 at 07:23

I figure it is better than thinking he breaks in through the window. Have a great holiday!!