DogDaz Zoo: Bacon LOVE’s Noel

14 Jun

We can’t believe that Miss Noel, the Christmas Cat, is a star. Bacon interviewed her on June 8th at PIGLOVE What an honor to be on Bacon’s blog.

We’ll let Bacon tell you ABOUT himself.

“I’m a miniature pot bellied pig.  My mom/dad adopted me when I was a mere three weeks old and I’m just a tad bit spoiled.  This blog is about ‘my misadventures’ in life here at the Hotel Thompson with my mom/dad and other friends listed below.  We try our best to keep the humans on their toes.  Someone has to and trust me – it’s a hard job with my mom and dad.  They are always getting into trouble!  My main goal on my blog is to bring a smile to your face.  If I did that, I did my job well.”

Dear Readers – If Mom had her foot on straight she would not have thought that the interview was on June 18, when Bacon told her it was going to be on June 8th, and then miss posting on my big day. Mom hopes you all go visit Bacon and crew and let them know that DogDaz sent you and read my interview – since every cat needs their 15 minutes of fame and that was mine. – Gee Thanks, Mom – Noel, the Christmas Cat

Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo ❤ https://dogdaz.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

Posted by on June 14, 2017 in Animals

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 responses to “DogDaz Zoo: Bacon LOVE’s Noel

June 15, 2017 at 02:02

Noel is sure a star… I always guessed it… a christmas cat must be a star, no doubts… :o)

June 15, 2017 at 07:14

Thanks. She sure lights up the zoo.

2. Piglove

June 15, 2017 at 09:54

aaww thank you for participating in Spotlight Thursday sweet friend. Remember when your others want to participate, just let me know. Hope your mom keeps feeling better. Sending you massive hogs and snout kisses. XOXO – Bacon

June 15, 2017 at 10:08

Everyone is excited to participate. Are the interview questions the same for all?

• Piglove

June 15, 2017 at 13:45

The questions are always the same ❤ Just complete the answers and email them to me with pics. I will *always* fit ya'll in. Thanks my sweet friends. XOXO – Bacon

June 15, 2017 at 13:57

Well we may be able to provide you with several weeks of Thursdays 🙂

• Piglove