Black and White Sunday: The Goblins Are Coming, The Goblins Are Coming

15 Oct

The weather in the Mid-Atlantic was like summer, until this week. Finally, some rain and the temperatures are normalizing. Mommy got a jump on her Halloween decorations in the warm weeks. She loves fall and she loves Halloween. (Some people say she is a witch and this is her New Year holiday – Hee Hee Hee) Of course, she loves Halloween because it is my birthday. What more of a reason do you need to celebrate. She made her usual graveyard and filled it with lots of spooky stuff. She says we live in an Asylum all year long, but now she gets to put out a sign telling everyone. Come back tomorrow to see more pictures of us with the decorations.

Oh no! She’s going into the attic to get the inside decorations!!!! Save us! – Louise, the Fearful

Posted by on October 15, 2017 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “Black and White Sunday: The Goblins Are Coming, The Goblins Are Coming

1. speedyrabbit

October 15, 2017 at 01:37

Hehehe but its so much fun….you need to come on an adventure with me,xx Speedy

October 15, 2017 at 07:06

We do. Every time you post.

October 15, 2017 at 15:41

My mom is the complete opposite. She HATES Halloween (except for the part where she dresses me up). She says after being a teacher for 35 years, she has learned to hate Halloween with the white hot intensity of a million suns – as only a teacher can. It’s just as well, since I am afraid of pumpkins…

October 15, 2017 at 17:42

Oh my! No boo for you.

3. tippysmom2

October 15, 2017 at 16:12

Great decorations. That Goblin does look a little, who am I kidding, a lot evil. Halloween is not my favorite holiday either. I like it when I was young and times were simpler. Now, I keep my gate locked and hibernate. LOL

October 15, 2017 at 17:42

No boo for you 🙀👻🎃

4. The Island Cats

October 15, 2017 at 17:55

MOL! Sometimes it seems we live in an asylum too.

October 15, 2017 at 23:54