DogDaz Zoo: Happy 2018!

01 Jan

Wishing tons of sloppery kisses, licks, and love all year long.

Louise, Sofie Bear, Charles (the Mugwump),

Noel (the Christmas Cat), Nine, Stella, Mini Cooper

and Mom

Posted by on January 1, 2018 in Cats, Dogs

Tags: , , , , , ,

11 responses to “DogDaz Zoo: Happy 2018!

1. weggieboy

January 1, 2018 at 04:38

Woof! The kitty boys (Andy and Dougy the Persian kitties) and I love, love, love dogs for their fidelity, love, cute faces, most expressive tails, and good humor. We wish you and yours a very happy New Year 2018! Besides, dogs have the cutest butts in the animal kingdom, bar none, making the whole package too much cuteness if you can’t handle cute! Do not resist the cuteness!

January 1, 2018 at 05:37

Thank you guys for your wishes. Glad we found you in 2017. We are enjoying your antics. The dogs do have cute butts but nothing beats a good cat whisker.

• weggieboy

January 1, 2018 at 06:43

LOL! I agree! I’m glad I found you in 2017, too! While I write a kitty boy blog, I have always been fond of dogs. In fact, i thought of myself as a dog person till I got my first ever cat in 2009.

January 1, 2018 at 04:52

that are wonderful wishes for da new year… have a super great one too… without tears but with joy and many smiles

January 1, 2018 at 05:38

Thanks, Ph. We wish you ad your humans a safe, warm, and fun filled 2018. With you there can be nothing but smiles.

3. The Island Cats

January 1, 2018 at 08:35

Happy New Year!

January 1, 2018 at 11:30

Happy 2018 to you

4. angelswhisper2011

January 2, 2018 at 05:43

What a wonderful post to start the New Year with, DD ❤ Pawkisses for a Happy, Healthy New Year. Let's make it a good one 🙂 ❤
    Ps We send you an ecard for the Holidays, but just got a message that you haven't seen it…yet. Maybe you thought that I was a Binky spam…MOL 😀

January 2, 2018 at 07:44

Oh sorry. We don’t check DogDaz mail often. How sweet of you. Mom has been on break. Happiest of holidays.

5. Miss Harper Lee

January 2, 2018 at 14:26

Those are the best wishes ever for a happy 2018! Tallulah, my humans, and I wish you all the very best in the new year. ❤

January 2, 2018 at 17:44

Kisses. Licks. And slobber.