Wow – we are playing tag today thanks to Chuck and his wonderful Collies of the Meadow. I have never been tagged before so this will be fun. Thanks Chuck and Collies for including me in the game.
I will let Sofie Bear answer for the zoo on this one:
1.Describe yourselves in 7 words: Mom says that I am stubborn but also loving, silly, active, barky, whiney, and mostly Rolly Polly
2. What Keeps You Up At Night? Knowing that the cats get to roam around the house but Lulu and I have to sleep in our beds with the doors closed all night.
3. Who Would You Like To Be? me and only me (well maybe Bassa the great Caucasian Shepard sometimes)
4. What Are You Wearing Right Now? My name collar with Mom’s cell phone number because she worries that I will dig under the fence and she wants someone to bring me home if I get lost (but they won’t be able to catch me so why wear anything).
5. What Scares You? Plastic bags and mylar balloons, especially when the wind blows them against the fence and I can’t figure out what they are.
6. The Best And Worst Of Blogging: Best Blogging: when Mommy blogs about me and Lulu. Worst Blogging: when she blogs about those darn cats!
7. The Last Website I Visited? Collies of the Meadow to thank them for making us do all this silly tag work (just kidding about the silly part)
8. What Is The One Thing I Would Change About Myself? I want to be a towering giant not this little scrappy dog, so I act like one because Mom says, “Be the change you want.”
9. Slankets? If it is food, I will eat it; if it is something to wear, I will lie on it.
10. Tell Us Something About The Dogs That Tagged You: I have been following Collies of the Meadow for almost the whole 90 days that I have been blogging (is it really only 3 months?). Not only have a learned a tremendous amount about the incredible Collie breed and bloodlines, but I have had a view into the life of their dad, Chuck, and his family of dogs. Trevor, one of the seniors, is ailing and we are all praying that he finds his way with little pain. I really enjoy checking in with them when they post and seeing what is happening in their meadow.
8 Bloggers To Tag- I have tagged the following blogs. If you have been tagged before, you can just post a link in the comments so we can check out your tag answers.
- http://pinkpixie786.wordpress.com/ Vanilla Bean: clad-n-cute
- http://pawstotalk.net/ Paws to Talk: Two Standard Poodles giving advice on the world’s problems one bark at a time.
- http://lifeatlazylranch.wordpress.com/ Life at the Lazy L Ranch
- http://makebelieveboutique.com/ Make Believe Boutique
- http://davidkanigan.com/ Lead.Learn.Live: David Kanigan: Inspiration, Ideas, and Information
- http://monicastangledweb.com/ Monica’s Tangled Web
- http://noruffdaysdotcom1.wordpress.com/ No Ruff Days
- http://collinesblog.wordpress.com/ Colline’s Blog: A potpourri of thoughts and experiences.