How nice to receive an “Inspiring Blog Award,” from David Kanigan of Lead,Learn.Live Thank you very much, you David are the one that is inspirational. David says that by blogging he is trying to “share some of these “ah-ha” moments or inspirations that make him wonder, make him laugh or bring tears to his eyes.” Thanks for finding what we do here at DogDaz inspirational, because we get a lot from you too.
Awards are wonderful surprises. Along with many of them come some rules, so here they are and here are my answers:
(1) Link back to the person who nominated you: DONE above
(2) Post the award image to your page: DONE on right
(3) Tell seven facts about yourself: DONE below
Fact 1: I am gluten, dairy, and red meat free (I eat poultry and fish), but my animals are not.
Fact 2: Even when I clean my office, it is always a mess.
Fact 3: I have collected elephant paraphernalia since I was 4 and I never cared if the trunk was up or down.
Fact 4: If the family did not stop me I probably would have several more dogs.
Fact 5: When I was younger I dreamed of breeding a wolf/malamute hybrid and training them to be child protection dogs when children were out in the yard playing, so that no one would steal them. Weird huh?
Fact 6: Blogging has taken over as my number 2 hobby, next to the animals (but are they really a hobby?)
Fact 7: Sometimes I just can’t think of what to write, but then I do, and it all works out in the end.
(4) Nominate 5-10 other blogs, DONE below and, as always, I try to find new blogs that I have not awarded something to before, so here they are:
(5) Let them know they are nominated. PINGBACK – you’re notified. No really I will comment on their sites. LOL