11.6.12 Who should you vote for?

06 Nov

Today is election day here in the United States. By tomorrow we will know who will be the leader of the country for the next 4 years. Makes me wonder how long a pack leader lasts? Though young pups come up and try to overthrow the leader, there is no vote, only pure dominance and power. Does a pack leader use TV commercials to win? And spend a gizillion dollars that could have been used for dog food? I just wish the winner was the one that gave the most money away instead of wasting it on marketing. Good luck. Please vote. Don’t waste your civic right and also your civic duty. You do make a difference.

Who should you vote for?

Who should he vote for? You decide!

Posted by on November 6, 2012 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , ,

8 responses to “11.6.12 Who should you vote for?

1. bumpyroadtobubba

November 6, 2012 at 03:08

Great video!

November 6, 2012 at 06:51

They did a really cute job

2. jmgoyder

November 6, 2012 at 03:38

I get so angry about all the money spent on political campaigns here too!

November 6, 2012 at 06:50

I will be so glad when it is tomorrow and all these phone calls, signs, and commercials will stop.

November 6, 2012 at 06:12

Cute!

November 6, 2012 at 06:50

Well, if dogs were voting, I know who would win. 🙂

4. heyitsjethere

November 6, 2012 at 21:05

Hey Lulu, Hey Sophie, Jet here.

Love it… the one who gave the most away…

Yes, Mom asked me to share that as she gains wisdom (ages!) she takes her privilege to vote more seriously. She votes every time she is asked. Today, her ballot was 5 double-sided pages! Luckily, she read the 11 constitutional amendments early and brought a cheat sheet! There was a charter amendment to help make our shelters no-kill… (crossing paws it wins because I was 4 days away from becoming a statistic there.)

Wowee wow wow… we just saw my handsome picture in your blogroll… thanks guys (blushing) (Mom’s NJ term of endearment.)

November 7, 2012 at 07:25

Jet – Thank Mom for voting. Down here in Maryland we had a crazy long ballot too: 7 questions and 15 amendments. Makes me think they want to scare people away form the booth. You should be very proud of your Mom for fighting the hard fight, especially around the shelters bill. How did that go?

You are one handsome dog. – Sofie Bear & Lulu Belle