Monday Mischief: Make It Stop!!!

23 Feb

mm 2.23.15

Louise is going insane.  She keeps looking out the backdoor at the endlessly falling snow and won’t go out.  So then she runs to the front door, figuring that it will be green and clear out that way and begs to go for a walk.  Then when we suit up and step out, she realizes that it is just as bad as the back.  Oh my!  We are so ready for spring.  Paw balm and coconut oil and towels and dog sweaters and rain coats and it is still terrible taking a walk.  I make them walk in the snow because they start limping by the time we just get down the street.  No outside mischief at the zoo for us, we must resort to chasing cats inside and playing hide and seek.

What mischief have you gotten into today?

——————————————————–

mondaybloghop

This is a blog hop. I hopped it from MYBrownNewfies. Check them out for more mischief.

Posted by on February 23, 2015 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 responses to “Monday Mischief: Make It Stop!!!

February 23, 2015 at 06:17

I’m with you…that snow should disappear… I’m in spring mood now :o)

February 23, 2015 at 06:59

The tree was full of Robins while the sleet was falling down. Good sign, we hope

February 23, 2015 at 06:32

I know how you feel, Lu. I’m tired of wearing my boots. But if I don’t wear them, my feet burn from the rock salt. Snow. Salt. Ugh. I wish I had some cats to chase……

February 23, 2015 at 07:00

Mom thought about boots but she goes for wax instead. Maybe next year.

3. Emmadog

February 23, 2015 at 06:47

That is so sad they don’t like the snow. We love it when we get snow, the more the better. I go out even when it is deeper than I am tall and just bound around. Send the extra snow my way, we have a shortage this year.

February 23, 2015 at 07:00

Give us your address and expect a cooler very soon. BOL.

4. fredrieka

February 23, 2015 at 08:41

OH see now here is the dog, who is looking for something to do

February 23, 2015 at 10:06

A very bored dog at that.

5. Will and Eko

February 23, 2015 at 09:34

Mother Nature has gotten into enough mischief for one winter. Hope you guys catch a break.

February 23, 2015 at 10:07

We got a little break yesterday when the temp went up to the 40s and Mom took us out a few times on long wet walks. It was heaven. Now back to 9 degrees

6. speedyrabbit

February 23, 2015 at 13:07

time for a little warm sunshine,xx Speedy

February 23, 2015 at 18:39