DogDaz Zoo: What Dog Are You?

07 Mar

Our friends Will, Eko, and Penny, introduced us to this app called What-Dog.net  We had great fun figuring out what each animal at the zoo was.  Sometimes the app was right on – other times…. well, you be the judge.

what dog lulu

At first it thought Louise was a Miniature Schnauzer (that is just so not her).  It made me laugh.   I do not understand what formula it is using to decide what dog you are (assuming hair or posture), so I tried another pose.

what dog lu 2

This time it pegged her as a Labrador Retriever, which is much closer since that is what most people thinks she is. Personally, I think she is a plot hound/ lab mix, but who knows.

what dog sofie

Sofie was immediately identified as a Shetland Sheepdog.  There is no denying the strong resemblance.

what dog stella

Stella was identified for the true princess that she is as a Pekingese.

whatdog 9

Nine’s description was exactly on the money: intense and highly intelligent.  The ears must make him German.

whatdog noel

Noel could purrrfectly be a little American Eskimo Dog, don’t you think.  And she definitely is reserved with strangers.

what dog mini

I was rolling on the floor laughing to see that Mini Cooper stumped the machine.

what dog me

And then there is me.  I guess I am a Collie (never really saw myself that way before), but I definitely am independent minded and need to herd others.  Oh yeah, I bark a lot too.

Posted by on March 7, 2016 in Cats, Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 responses to “DogDaz Zoo: What Dog Are You?

1. Michelle

March 7, 2016 at 02:11

This is great. Love it. I own a poodle and I’m not sure what that would rank her as because she sure doesn’t act like those one-person type of poodles. She shares herself with anyone that will pet her and will even tolerate kids. Although she does act like the pampered Queen of the house too.

March 7, 2016 at 06:52

Sounds like a queendoole

March 7, 2016 at 04:05

I guessed it…. mini is special and unique…and there is no one like your mini :o) BRAVO!

March 7, 2016 at 06:15

So fun! You are definitely in charge of herding over there, and Mini – of course. She’s one of a kind.

March 7, 2016 at 06:53

My little mischief maker

4. Will (MarkingOurTerritory.com)

March 7, 2016 at 09:35

The cats are the best, they completely break the machine.

March 7, 2016 at 09:58

Hahaha – Yes Mini found that out. Thanks for the link – it was fun. – Lorian

5. Groovy Goldendoodles

March 7, 2016 at 09:43

Really cute!

March 7, 2016 at 09:58

Are you a doodle in the machine?

March 7, 2016 at 21:22

That is great!! Leave it to a kitty to stump the machine 😉

March 7, 2016 at 21:24

Meow out loud.

7. atkokosplace

March 8, 2016 at 16:25

Hahaha…I can see why this made you laugh. I’m not sure what they use to determine what, but it made for some smiles!