Monday Mischief: Our New Dog Walker

07 Nov

mm11-7-16

We have a new dog walker. Her name is Amanda and her service is called Synergy Pets. Rachel, from Simplifido, moved away and now Amanda is our new friend. I have not figured out that she is actually the dog walker, so I go with her. Remember, about a year ago, I stopped walking with Rachel. No matter what she did, I would not budge. But so far, Amanda seems to know how to get me up and walking. I don’t want Louise to have all the fun; until it starts raining, or snowing, or the wind is blowing too hard, or something scares me…. you know what I mean. – Sofie Bear

Photos by Amanda to Mom at work to show her that I actually went for a walk.

What mischief did you get into today?

——————————————————–

mondaybloghop

This is a blog hop. I hopped it from MYBrownNewfies. Check them out

Posted by on November 7, 2016 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “Monday Mischief: Our New Dog Walker

1. Nachthawk

November 7, 2016 at 02:59

Well done Sofie bear 👍

November 7, 2016 at 04:50

Yeah! Thanks.

November 7, 2016 at 05:55

I know EXACTLY what you mean, S. When Mom opens the door to take me out, I back up instead of walking forward. I want to make sure there’s nothing to be scared of out there….

November 7, 2016 at 06:52

Cuppy, I do the same exact thing. There are scary things out there, until I see Louise start to run after some critter and then I join in. – Sofie

November 7, 2016 at 06:37

you are a super clever girl… don’t donate the fun to others, grab it and give nothing of that fun back :o)

November 7, 2016 at 06:53

Great idea, Easy. I will hold on to all the fun that I can – forever. Fun Hoarders – maybe that is our new blog.

4. hutchagoodlife

November 7, 2016 at 16:38

What cute pigtures. Well done Sofie!

Nacho and Noah
    xx

Ps. Hope you have all been well??

November 7, 2016 at 18:13

Hey Pigfriends. We are good. I went with Amanda again today. Thanks for noticing.