Monday Mischief: Knee Begging

27 Feb

2-20-17

Louise has been knee begging forever. That is when she quietly places her head on your leg and opens her big brown eyes really wide to say “please!”  This particular picture, looking down from where I am seated, is of her daily (always around 3:30 PM) begging to go for a walk. She gets tired of me sitting at my desk and decides it is time for me to get up and be with her. If I don’t respond she starts knocking my hand up when I am trying to ‘mouse.’ The funny thing is that Squash before her used to do this same thing. He would decide it was time for an afternoon walk and he would push my hand away from the keyboard with his big furry head. Once he passed over the rainbow bridge, Louise started doing this. She pushes my hand, but she is more into placing her head or paws on my leg.

“I wish I could accommodate, but dogs are not on my work schedule until 4:30, Miss Louise. You should know that after 7 years at the Zoo. I do love to look into those beautiful brown eyes, however, so don’t go too far.”

What kind of mischief did you get into today?

Posted by on February 27, 2017 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “Monday Mischief: Knee Begging

February 27, 2017 at 02:47

it’s touching when we see such similarities…. but I’m always impressed when I see what tricks they use to remove us from our gadgets… Phenny always parks his head on my keyboard…. and he never moves no matter what scary noises the laptop makes LOL

February 27, 2017 at 04:37

Funny creatures.

2. The Island Cats

February 27, 2017 at 16:03

I’ve been known to do stuff like that. I will climb on the mom and headbutt her until she does what I want her to do, which is usually to feed me. 😉 ~Ernie

February 27, 2017 at 19:12

Yeah, Ernie. Nine, the mancat, is a big headbutter. The dogs are more pushers than butters.

3. bumpyroadtobubba

February 27, 2017 at 20:12

Such a familiar look. Bella also likes to shimmy into my lap or just sit on the laptop! Beary just stands in front of me aroooo-ing, or gets under my elbow and nudges until his huge goofy head is tucked under my arm. What would we do without them? 🙂

February 27, 2017 at 20:20

Couldn’t live without them

4. fredrieka

February 28, 2017 at 11:23

I do this to Momwithoutpaws

February 28, 2017 at 13:48

As you should! Knee begging is important