Caturday: It’s Mine & I Like It!

22 Apr

Noel, the Christmas Cat, here. I wanted to show you my new throne. Isn’t it amazing?

You can see that Nine is jealous.

Mommy is having foot surgery next week and won’t be able to walk for awhile. She got this new leg wedge pillow to keep her foot above her heart. I have decided that it is my new favorite place to sit. It is mine and I like it! I guess Mommy will have to cancel her surgery because she will have nowhere to put her giant booted foot. Oh well, the dogs will be happy. She won’t be able to walk them for 2 months, which means, lots of cat cuddle time with me! I like that idea too!

I cannot imagine a life without cats!

Just another CATDogDaz morning at the zoo ❤

Posted by on April 22, 2017 in Cats

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 responses to “Caturday: It’s Mine & I Like It!

1. tippysmom2

April 22, 2017 at 09:41

Tell your mom good luck with her foot surgery. If you want cuddles, you are going to have to give up your throne so your mom can put her foot up. Sorry, but that’s the way the world works. 😉

April 22, 2017 at 10:12

Oh shucks. But I want the throne and cuddles too. 🙀

• tippysmom2

April 22, 2017 at 20:53

Sorry. I’m afraid you can’t have your cake and eat it too. LOL

April 22, 2017 at 21:16

WHAT!!! no fair

2. Anarette

April 22, 2017 at 09:46

Looks like a nice throne. Hope your mom recovers well; send her our best wishes. The ZAB team.

April 22, 2017 at 10:14

Thanks. She is preparing some blogs for the next few weeks. No walking for 8 but she hopes that will give her time to play with us more.

• Anarette

April 22, 2017 at 16:27

I’m sure she will find time. It will be a nice distraction 🙂