Monday Mischief: The Beggers

12 Jun

The 3 dogs and the cat-dog all want my lunch. It is kind of hard to ignore all the salivating stares when you are trying to have a bite to eat. They always have been beggers, but now that I have limited mobility, they all seem to push me around a lot more. They aren’t getting the exercise that they are used to, and just like me, all they want to do is eat right now it seems.

Oh, those begging eyes, Louise! I know that you want to go for a walk, but it still going to be a while. Good thing that I know how to resist those pitiful stares, well sort of.

(P.S. Do you notice Mini asleep in Charles bed in his exercise pen? She uses it much more than he does. Hahaha)

What kind of mischief did you get into today?

Posted by on June 12, 2017 in Cats, Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

13 responses to “Monday Mischief: The Beggers

June 12, 2017 at 02:21

oooh this eyes…. hard to resist…;o)

June 12, 2017 at 07:30

We bet you do the eye thing really well, lil’ P.

2. weggieboy

June 12, 2017 at 05:03

Wow! I thought having two beggars at my feet was rough! How you resisted all those Bambi eyes is beyond me….!

June 12, 2017 at 07:32

And there are 3 more cats that do it separately. It can break your heart, if I didn’t know how well fed they all were.

June 12, 2017 at 06:02

Begging is my favorite hobby. Look out doggies. When my mom got better from her surgery, she started walking so fast, I could barely keep up with her! Soon your mom will be flying!

June 12, 2017 at 07:32

From your mouth to God’s ears.

4. The Island Cats

June 12, 2017 at 17:47

We bet it’s hard to refuse those faces. 🙂

5. tippysmom2

June 12, 2017 at 21:53

At least they are only begging and not grabbing from you. I know it is hard to resist those sad eyes. Hoping you are still healing well and will be up and about soon. You’re looking good.

June 12, 2017 at 22:59

Thanks. Charles can be a real sneak and grabby, but the others have been here long enough to know that doesn’t work. Manners are important at the zoo.

6. pibblelife

June 14, 2017 at 16:10

oh those puppy dog eyes!!! How adorable!! I think I need to get some pointers from Louise!!

June 14, 2017 at 18:24

Hello Pibble. We have a lot of big eyed begging tips. Mostly you have to look sad and flutter your lashes. It works like a charm.

• pibblelife

June 14, 2017 at 19:21

OooOoo good tips! I am going to try that! Thanks!!