Wordless Wednesday: Who’s Bed Is It, Anyway?

14 Mar

Though I cover my bed with a sheet every morning and tuck it in around my pillows, Louise has found a way to undo everything and settle in for her afternoon naps. Black hair everywhere!!!!

This is a Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Thanks to BlogPaws for the hop. Head over there and see what they are blogging about.

Posted by on March 14, 2018 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

19 responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Who’s Bed Is It, Anyway?

1. franhunne4u

March 14, 2018 at 01:29

I “only” have a cat – and no matter how much I tug in the blanket on my sofa … she is underneath it when I come home from work …

March 14, 2018 at 06:59

They are all magicians.

March 14, 2018 at 03:04

same here just to color is different LOL

3. weggieboy

March 14, 2018 at 04:53

As you know, once you invite a critter into your heart and home, the answer is “ours”! LOL! How could you evict such a sweet thing from your bed? You cant, of course! I couldn’t either. In my case, though, it’;s two Persian kitties.

March 14, 2018 at 07:02

Cats on the bed I can deal with but these large dogs leave bigger hair nests. You are right, I invited them in. Lol.

• weggieboy

March 14, 2018 at 07:36

LOL! I live with two Persian kitty boys, so I know about big globs of hair! (And yucky hairballs I always find barefooted…!)

March 14, 2018 at 11:17

I do wonder why hairballs are always strategically placed. Yuck!

March 14, 2018 at 05:33

Doggies… That’s how we roll…

5. The Island Cats

March 14, 2018 at 17:14

How can you say no to him?

March 14, 2018 at 23:31

That’s the problem. She’s so darn cute.

6. David Kanigan

March 15, 2018 at 04:52

7. sassybrat1904

March 16, 2018 at 08:41

I gave up a long time ago. I use my vacuums a lot! I have a big black GS that has started shedding her winter coat. Add it to the feathers from the molting African Grey Sasha and the little fine hairs of my Pit Bull mixes and one has bad winder allergies and drops hair everywhere. Now this could be a serious mess but I have vacuums strategically place throughout the house and vacuum often.

8. Mia the Pibble

March 16, 2018 at 12:32

BOL!!! Sounds like our house too! I leave all the black hairs and Nymeria leaves all the long brown hairs. Our humom gets so mad because she purposely covers the bedsheet with the comforter but we always mess it up because we like sleeping UNDER the covers!

March 16, 2018 at 14:01

Under the covers is the only way!!