Wonderful Wednesday: BooBoo Head is All Better

15 Sep

Hey, it is me, Louise. The one that Mom calls ‘BooBoo Head.’ I got my stitches out. It was no fun going to the vet but once it was done, I was relieved to get home and no longer have all these strings hanging off my ears and my skull. Mom is hoping that my hair will grow over the scars in time. But she is happy that I no longer have these large ugly thingies on my head. Now I can roll and flick my ears as much as I want without all that gooey red stuff bursting all over my face.

Louise 2014

I think Mom is still going to call me ‘Boo Boo’ though. I kind of like the name.

Posted by on September 15, 2021 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

7 responses to “Wonderful Wednesday: BooBoo Head is All Better

September 15, 2021 at 02:20

what good news… we hope it will heal super fast and you are as good as new soon … hugs to you

September 15, 2021 at 06:43

Thanks. I was a really good girl and never had to wear the dreaded cone

2. Doug Thomas

September 15, 2021 at 04:54

Best wishes for getting done with the stitches! Scars just let others know we’ve lived life and survived! I bet the hair will mostly hide the scars, but do nothing to diminish your pretty face!

September 15, 2021 at 06:44

Thanks. Battle scars make me look like a fighter. Bark out loud.

September 15, 2021 at 15:41

Yay for your brand new smooth and shiny head! So happy you are all better – bump and string free!

September 16, 2021 at 08:16