What a SWEET week.
It is with great pride that DogDaz accepts the Cupcake of our dreams from Misaki, the wonderdog of The Misadventures of Misaki. Misaki is an Alaskan Malamute who lives in the UK with her Mommy and Daddy. We are not sure how she got all the way from Alaska (USA) to England, but with all her adventures, maybe one day we will find out. Do go to her blog and thank her for us.
This Super Sweet Blogging Award makes our mouth water and we are sure that these Gluten-free/Dairy-free confections are just perfect for Mommy (virtual treats are always allergy free and wonderful to imagine).
Then a few days later our friend Clowie, a Pyrenean Mountain Dog (frequently mistaken for a Polar Bear) honored us with another confection: the One Sweet Blog Award. Clowie is the absolutely amazing white giant who has the greatest adventures with her Bipeds (humans). She was born in England but moved to Spain and spends lots of time in the mountains that her breed is named after.
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you: Thank you so much Misaki, this was one of the sweetest awards we ever received.
2. Answer the ‘Super Sweet’ questions. See below
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? It is definitely Cookies around her. People cookies and Dog cookies every night before bed.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Though chocolate is a very nice flavor, and a great sauce over ice cream, we love vanilla. Vanilla beans, vanilla syrup, we love vanilla!
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Now this is hard. I used to love M&M candies, plain or peanut. Pretty much anything M&M. But I am not allowed to eat them anymore. So, I would say my favorite sweet treat now a days is a Tofutti’s Marry Me ice cream bar. “Find full-bodied vanilla made with organic sugar partnered with rich, deep organic chocolate coating.”
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? I always want cookies when I am having my evening tea, but I crave sweets the most when I am stressed (who doesn’t?)
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I call Lulu ‘Brownie,’ because she has this beautiful dark brown black coat. Sofie is my ‘Gummy Bear,’ because she is so chubby cute you want to squeeze her.
Now to name the BAKER’S DOZEN NOMINEES:
I am going to start with a food fight and throw the cupcake at
(1) Clowie and the Sweet award at (2) Misaki – because you both are sooooooooooo sweet.
(6) Cupcake Speaks
(7) The (mis)Adventures of Sage
(8) Misty Shores Chesapeakes
(9) Long Life Cats & Dogs
(10) My Three Moogies
(12) Savannah’s Paw Tracks
FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Choose your confection and start throwing.
Late Breaking News: Our new friend Savannah’s Paw Tracks threw a One Sweet Blog Award at us today at the same time as we were posting. I love a food fight!!! Thanks