Thank you to Debbie at Kindness Kronicles for presenting me with a VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD. I am grateful for the acknowledgement that others are reading my little rantings and always surprised and happy when someone shows such appreciation to bestow on me an award. Debbie of Kindness Kronicles is an ex-New Yorker just like me! She has found one of the secrets to happiness, which lies in the simple lessons you learned when you were very young. The golden rules such as be nice, play nice, and wash your hands often. I enjoy her new explorations into the world of being kind, so please do check her out.
The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to as many as 15 more blogging friends.
4. Contact those friends and congratulate them!
Wow – 7 things about us that I have not shared before (this is really hard) – please refer to my Awards page for previous secrets (LOL):
1. I am a workaholic, so I have to write the dogs into my calendar everyday to make sure they (and me) get our 1 mile work (rain or shine).
2. I am a native New Yorker, but have not lived in the state in 34 years (once a New Yorker, always a New Yorker)
3. I miss Squash E Bear everyday. He is gone 13 months now.
4. I like at the end of the day, when all the animals are in their beds (kennels and kitten room door closed), and no one is sitting on my keyboard or lying so close to the wheels of my chair that I can not move it.
5. I like waking everyone up in the morning and how happy they are to see me, stretch, run, and have breakfast.
6. Sometime dogs and people at the dog park scare me. Some people do not think their dogs are aggressive, when they are, or they ignore bad behavior. (That of course is when I leave.) I like it best when there are only a few nice dogs there.
7. I really enjoy blogging and look forward to seeing comments and likes everyday now. I admit I have been getting a little blue on those days that the stats say I only had a few visitors.
There are so many wonderful blogs that I find every day and I would like to acknowledge a few new ones (you know my rules, I pay-it-forward to newbies for them to pay-it-forward):
Thank you very much Kindness Kronicles…. you are tooo kind (pun intended) – DogDaz