Today is Thankful Thursday and, as usual, we have soooo much to be thankful for. One of the great rewards of Pet Blogging is acknowledgement by fellow bloggers.
To add to the 2 wonderful WordPress Family Awards bestowed on us last week, we received a 3rd from Peace, Love, & Whiskers. You can never have to much family. Thank you so much to an amazing pet blogger with obsessive cat disorder.
And, when we thought that we could not be any luckier, our blogfriend Binki (and Granny), of AngelsWhisper2011 , gave us the ability to chose an award from their overflowing page of wonderful awardness. We chose, the
RULES FOR BEST MOMENT AWARD:
- Winners re-post this completely with their acceptance speech.
- This could be written or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees!
- The re-post should include a NEW set of people/blogs worthy of the award;
- and winners notify them the great news.
RESOURCES: What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way
- Humor. Keep us entertained and smiling
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speeches, compiled in MomentMatters.com/Speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award
So, here is my little acceptance speech:
DogDaz would like to thank all the people that make our days in cyberspace fun and worthwhile. We would especially like to thank our friend Binki for thinking so kindly of us and bestowing upon up this wonderful award. We are so attached to our blogfriends that we feel their presence everyday through their blogs, comments, and likes, and want them to know that they matter and that they make a difference, everyday, in the pulse of the zoo.
The winner of the BEST MOMENT AWARD from DogDaz is Misty Shores Chesapeakes because they show us some really great moments in dog blogging fun.
What are you thankful for today?
This is part of the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop from PepiSmartDog.com