We are thankful to start the year off with a lovely Liebster Award from Mary at My Life With Christ. We love making new blog friends and really appreciate when someone reaches out and touches us. Mary is a young girl who is very passionate about her love of her god, Christ, and shares it through her blog.
The award rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and link back and recognize their blog in your post. DONE
2. Answer the ten questions posted by the blogger who nominated you! BELOW
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award. I stopped nominating folks last year because there were too many awards flooding people’s blogs and so many of us were overwhelmed by them we could not enjoy them. I love you all and you know who you are.
4. Create ten questions for your nominees to answer. OH MY – THAT IS HARD – take a look at the thoughtful questions Mary gave me.
5. Notify your nominees via comment.
Questions Mary asked:
1.) What do you struggle with the most? Injustice in the world. The way that people treat each other and animals. It is hard sometimes to watch how cruel humans are to each other and everything around them.
2.) If you had one question to ask God, what would you ask? How can I be of better service?
3.) What are you most thankful for? My ability to find the good in things.
4.) How do you best handle heated/angry situations? With compassion as best I can.
5.) What is your favorite (Christian) song/band? Why? Don’t have one but I do like Gospel music
6.) Who is your inspiration? and why?The Dalai Lama, because he practices what he preaches.
7.) What is the best thing you have ever achieved at this time being? My best achievement is the love and respect of my family.
8.) What is your goal in life? To leave the world better than I found it.
9.) What are you most passionate about? My family and my animals (and my blogs)
10.) What did you regret doing the most? and what did you learn from it? (You can skip this if you’d like) I have few regrets. I learn something each day from other people, the animals, the universe. One should live in such a way that they have no regrets.
Mary – here is a DogDaz Pick of the Litter Award for you, for being so nice. – DogDaz
This is part of the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop from PepiSmartDog.com
Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo ❤