DogDaz Zoo: Say No To On Leash Meetings

08 Apr

barktrainlove

I don’t know this trainer, but I like his message:  BarkTrainLove

I wish more people would heed this – it would make my walk with Louise so much easier. And if I turn around and go the other way, it is not because I do not like you, it is because I have a reactive dog.  Please do me a favor – don’t catch up to us.

Posted by on April 8, 2016 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “DogDaz Zoo: Say No To On Leash Meetings

1. fredrieka

April 8, 2016 at 07:08

It is hard when I go to work as a therapy dog. Momwithoutpaws has a friend that raises puppies for leader dog she told Momwithoutpaws to say “She does not socialize on the lead” there is a yellow ribbon movement because some dogs get scared and bite.

April 8, 2016 at 07:41

We are aware of the Yellow ribbon. Training humans is a constant process, they don’t learn easily and need constant retraining. Louise and Sofie are great therapy dogs for me, but not for anyone else.I like your Mom’s leader dog friend – she is smart!

April 8, 2016 at 07:37

the most people here see it the same way and we can say hell-o from the other side of the street too, we haven’t to greet each other nose to nose.

April 8, 2016 at 07:41

That is so wise, Easy. Louise would like you after she got to know you. You seem like her kind of guy.

April 8, 2016 at 19:59

Just amazes me how clueless some people are and even scarier they own animals :/

4. Groovy Goldendoodles

April 9, 2016 at 20:38

Harley is so much better greeting other dogs off leash. I too wish other people would at least ask before approaching.