Wordless Wednesday: Don’t Roll Mom

27 Jul

chair 1

chair 2I want to be as close to Mommy when she is working as I can. So I get right under her chair. Sometimes she doesn’t realize I am there and she rolls on me…. Ouch!!! It is worth it to be with her all day, don’t you think? – Sofie Bear

Happy Wordless Wednesday

wordless-wednesday-badge1

This is a Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Thanks to BlogPaws for the hop. Head over there and see what they are blogging about.

Posted by on July 27, 2016 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Don’t Roll Mom

1. lifewith3dogsblog

July 27, 2016 at 10:40

Dogs well cats even too always seem to lay in the worst places sometimes lol..

July 27, 2016 at 12:00

The cats always lie on your tummy and fall asleep, just when you want to get up!

July 27, 2016 at 16:22

Definitely! Moms always work better when we’re underfoot. Or underchair.

3. Cee Tee Jackson

July 27, 2016 at 17:41

My cats (Pacco & Rabanne) lay on my right arm as I try to use my laptop’s mouse. There must be some sort of feeble joke in that. 😉

July 27, 2016 at 20:24

Sounds like a cat and mouse game. Meow Out Loud

4. Miss Harper Lee

July 27, 2016 at 17:45

Haha! Two of Harper Lee’s favorite positions when she’s “working” in the office. 😉

July 27, 2016 at 20:25

No way? And I thought it was only a Sofie thing

5. Nachthawk

July 28, 2016 at 04:21

Hi Sofie Bear, it is always worth it being part of every activity. Sometimes I get kicked when lying under the desk, because the boss forgot I am there. 😊 Have a great day and paws up from me 🐾

July 28, 2016 at 06:36

Louise likes the under desk job. I do the chair.

6. The Daily Pip

July 28, 2016 at 06:45

I do the same thing and sometimes my assistant almost trips over me.

July 28, 2016 at 07:51

Tripping assistants seem to be a common theme. BOL

7. Peyton

July 29, 2016 at 15:56

I have a cat that wants to lay on my desk and even on my computer when I am trying to work.