Monday Mischief: Cats Up – Dogs Down

08 Aug

MM 8.8.16

You would think that my animals never saw food before in their lives; 6 animals, 7 different foods, plus veggies twice a day (not including the snacks that I know V gives the cats). Everyone wants to be in THEIR SPOT or they don’t want to eat. Cats on the counter – dogs on the floor (or the dogs will gobble it all in a second). Nine likes privacy, so I hide him behind the cat food canister. I moved Mini Cooper recently next to Nine because she used to eat in front of the fish tank and was getting too distracted and never finished. Noel, of course, is in her window. Heckle and Jeckle Louise and Sofie chow down on the other side of the room in their puzzle slow bowls. Stella is in her private suite. I have to monitor or Noel and Sofie will gang up and eat everyone else’s food. I have learned that if I go do something in another room and don’t pay attention for more than a minute, there will be chewed bowls and even canisters on the floor very quickly.

chewed

Can you see the tape holding the lid of the canister together and the chew holes?  Mommy left the room 🙂

What mischief did you get into today?

——————————————————–

mondaybloghop

This used to be a blog hop that I hopped from MYBrownNewfies but I don’t know who is leading anymore. Does anyone? I still like to get into mischief on Mondays!

Posted by on August 8, 2016 in Cats, Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 responses to “Monday Mischief: Cats Up – Dogs Down

August 8, 2016 at 02:38

to leave a room can be dangerous, the mama learnt that lesson too :o) for me any eating place is good, eggs-cept the car ….maybe because the elephant skate is too lame to make it to “fast food”?

August 8, 2016 at 07:28

Google it as fast as you can

August 8, 2016 at 05:46

Having a special place to eat is a good, safe feeling – especially for a rescue doggie or kittie. Even though I’m the only one here, I like my special place and my special routine. When I was in foster care, big dogs stole my food and bit my head.

August 8, 2016 at 07:29

They bit your head!!! Bullies. Let me at them. They will be dead meat!

3. fredrieka

August 8, 2016 at 06:53

Food is what makes my world go round!

August 8, 2016 at 07:30

Yes yes yes yes yes.

4. lifewith3dogsblog

August 8, 2016 at 08:57

We have some kitties that tear holes into things. We went grocery shopping and was unloading the cat food first came back from the car into the house and boom Jaxson had a tear in the cat food bag and was eating it.. :/

August 8, 2016 at 13:18

Nine is notorious for doing that. I put it in cabinet immediately.

5. Groovy Goldendoodles

August 8, 2016 at 12:38

I am super impressed. I have difficulty feeding just two dogs. I love the name “Mini-Cooper” such a perfect pet name.

August 8, 2016 at 13:20

She was found in s parking lot. Names for the kittens were: Bentley, Porsche, and Mini

6. angelswhisper2011

August 9, 2016 at 04:02

MOL..We love to see that appetite of everyone…MOL 😀 Pawkisses for a Happy Meal…Day 🙂 ❤

August 9, 2016 at 08:35

Extreme food motivation. It should be an Olympic sport.

7. Peyton

August 16, 2016 at 17:10

I love to watch my cats eat. They play musical bowls. Same amount of food and they all walk away with food left in the bowls. While they are eating they just change bowls.

August 17, 2016 at 09:48

Maybe it tastes different in someone else’s bowl. =^..^=