Monday Mischief: Hoover (aka Louise), the Plott Hound

26 Sep

mm-9-26-16

Louise is such a hound dog. I know people think she is a little Labrador, but actually, she is much more hound. I am thinking Plott hound. I actually found pictures of Plott hounds on the internet that look exactly like her.

plott-hounds

She hates water for one thing (aren’t labs supposed to love water?). And she doesn’t have webbed feet. Her nose is stuck to the ground always trailing some scent. She can smell a fox a mile away. I think I am going to rename her ‘Hoover,’ after the vacuum cleaner. Lulu, I think I found your family tree. Not that it is really important, but sometimes knowing the linage of your dog can help you with training, medical, and other issues. They say Plott Hounds are loyal and stubborn. That would be my girl!
Happy Louise

What mischief did you get into today?

——————————————————–

mondaybloghop

This is a blog hop. I hopped it from MYBrownNewfies. Check them out for more mischief.

Posted by on September 26, 2016 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 responses to “Monday Mischief: Hoover (aka Louise), the Plott Hound

1. fredrieka

September 26, 2016 at 06:05

Nothing wrong with stubborn.

September 26, 2016 at 06:58

Except when Mommy wants you to do something. BOL

September 26, 2016 at 06:19

Great technique, Lu. Snooping along the ground is a sure fire way to find some goodies.

September 26, 2016 at 06:58

Now if I can just gobble them up before Mom catches me.

3. angelswhisper2011