Repost from 10.26.12: Dogs Telling Secrets

12 Oct

Shhhhh….don’t tell but….
Photo taken by K8

Sometimes I think the dogs are telling each other little secrets that I am just not part of.  They have their own sister language that does not include anyone else. Maybe they are planning how to break out of the yard by digging a hole under the fence (that would definitely by Sofie’s idea). Or they are planning a special surprise ambush of a cat or two when they return inside later that day (also a Sofie idea). Wait, maybe it is about hiding all the broken toys so that Mommy doesn’t find them (this would be a Louise idea).

Do dogs have secrets?

Can they be trusted to keep a secret?

Have you ever seen a dog on the front of one of the trashy magazines at the grocery store bragging about all the stupid and immature things that their celebrity owners did? No. Neither have I. Dogs must actually be really good at keeping secrets.Just imagine the headlines if some of those canine or felines (like the Royal Corgies in the Queen’s parlor) told the world what they really saw.

I trust my dogs with my deepest thoughts and I think they honor that…. unless, of course, someone pays them a lot of bones to spill the beans. BOL BOL BOL

Posted by on October 12, 2016 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

8 responses to “Repost from 10.26.12: Dogs Telling Secrets

October 12, 2016 at 07:35

maybe all siblings have a secret language? the cousins of the mama had such a secret language too, they sadly didn’t hide their dictionary carefully enough, so they had a serious talk with their mother LOL

October 12, 2016 at 07:38

Oh my! Not good.

2. Vicki Flaherty

October 12, 2016 at 17:00

Made me smile, a big wide grin! So sweet!

October 12, 2016 at 18:20

Thanks Vicki. I always appreciate knowing how my posts are received. – Lorian

3. bumpyroadtobubba

October 12, 2016 at 21:07

Bella and Beary know ALL of my secrets. Lucky they can’t talk! 🙂

October 13, 2016 at 07:50

Except to each other 🙂

4. Vicki Flaherty

October 22, 2016 at 20:30

I remember and love this one!

October 22, 2016 at 20:58

Great that you have followed us for so long. Thanks.