Wordless Wednesday: Laundry Helper

29 Mar

I am used to a cat or 2 helping me fold the laundry. They like to lie on the warm piles when they first come out of the dryer. And then, of course, they will make a nest in anything black (of which 99% of my clothes are). Since I never had a small dog before it didn’t dawn on me that he would want to assist in the process just like a cat. Charles’ favorite laundry activity seems to be batting the socks around as they got paired. Every chore is a new adventure with this little guy. I definitely am learning that little is different then middle and big. Though Louise does like to play peek a boo, when I toss the sheets out in a whirl to fold them, and Sofie will suck on anything that is soft and nearby.

What chores do you get help with?

wordless-wednesday-badge1

This is a Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop. Thanks to BlogPaws for the hop. Head over there and see what they are blogging about.

Posted by on March 29, 2017 in Cats, Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 responses to “Wordless Wednesday: Laundry Helper

1. bumpyroadtobubba

March 29, 2017 at 00:38

For the past 13 days I’ve been kind of avoiding folding laundry without trying to focus on another task at the same time. Bella always loved a pile of laundry. Beary has no interest at all – other than to lay by my feet if I’m sitting down in the hope of getting a tummy rub with my foot {since it’s not doing anything else}.

March 29, 2017 at 06:27

It takes time. I always rub Sofie with my feet

March 29, 2017 at 01:58

hahah Phenny is the sock-expert too :o) and since he helps with the laundry I have so much single sock I could open a dating line for them LOL

March 29, 2017 at 06:28

Haha. We have many unmatched pairs here too.

March 29, 2017 at 05:52

I’m the littlest doggie Mom ever had. She had a serious learning curve when I moved in. Like Charles, I help with most chores. Mostly by getting in the way…

March 29, 2017 at 06:29

Yep. That seems to be the way of littles.

4. The Island Cats

March 29, 2017 at 09:54

We like to help with the laundry too. But our favorite thing to help with is making the bed. 🙂

March 29, 2017 at 10:35

Making the bed is definitely a cat thing. Mini is a big bed helper.

5. tippysmom2

March 30, 2017 at 22:14

Tippy here. I used to love to help with sweeping, but my mom finally got me to quit. Apparently, grabbing the straw and playing tug of war is NOT what a broom is for. Go figure.

March 30, 2017 at 23:44

sounds like the dog house for that game