Monday Mischief: Love Me Some Cat Toys

19 Jun

As the days go by with Mommy stuck in bed because of her foot surgery, I amass a larger and larger stash of cat toys next to her. I love all my little toys. Mom says that I like ‘catnip’ tea, because I suck on every cat toy in the house. Sucking on things makes me feel much better and I figure since it makes me feel better, I will bring them to Mom to make her better.

The Zoo is kind of funny when it comes to toys. Charles steals the biggest toys in the dogbox to play with (sometimes they are bigger than him). Louise likes Charles little tiny tennis balls to chew on (which freaks Mommy out so she watches very carefully to make sure nothing is swallowed). I prefer small soft toys – the smaller the better. Mom says “to each their own,” whatever that means.

Your reporter – Sofie Bear

What kind of mischief did you get into today?

Posted by on June 19, 2017 in Dogs

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 responses to “Monday Mischief: Love Me Some Cat Toys

June 19, 2017 at 01:44

what a cute idea to entertain your mom with some toys ;o) and cat toys are the best toys… my favorite is a nip-mouse I snitched from the desk where it waited to hop in an envelope… maybe it is not true that dogs ignore cat nip?… or maybe we have too much feline genes?

June 19, 2017 at 06:08

Do dogs like mint? They don’t like these minty dental sticks Mom bought for cleaner teeth. You stole a gift? Oh my 🙀😘

2. weggieboy

June 19, 2017 at 09:11

What a nurturing, sweet doggy Sophie is!

June 19, 2017 at 09:28

She loves her Mommy.

3. Mags Pooh and Chancy

June 19, 2017 at 12:01

Awwww, sweet Sophie how thoughtful and loving of you to bring the cat toys to your Mom to help her feel better. Hugs and nose kisses and we hope your Mom is all healed and doing well very soon.

June 19, 2017 at 13:26

I am a good nurse.

4. pibblelife

June 19, 2017 at 12:39

I love cat toys! I only get to play with them when I go visit my bestie Wilhelmina. She lives with 4 cats so there’s always great cat toys everywhere! Hope your mom feels better soon!

June 19, 2017 at 13:27

Mom hides toys for the kitties on the other side of a gate that I can’t get to, like feathers and fuzzies. I would like them too.

June 19, 2017 at 17:42

Oh, Sofie! That is a LOT of kitty toys, but I like your thinking. If they make you feel better, they should surely make your mama feel better. Go for it!

June 19, 2017 at 18:10

Thanks, C. I always share with Mom.

6. The Island Cats

June 19, 2017 at 18:28

We hope the cat didn’t see you take the toys.

June 19, 2017 at 19:20

They have special hidden toys because Mommy knows I take a lot of them.

7. angelswhisper2011

June 21, 2017 at 04:49

Let me know when you are running out of toys, Sofie, I hardly look at mine..MOL 😀 You are so sweet ❤ Double Pawkiss 🙂 ❤

June 21, 2017 at 07:49

Sometimes Nine steals one back, but otherwise, the cats prefer feathers and things on sticks. I will suck on any you send. Thanks