Last week I was honored by Miss Harper Lee of thek9harperlee, with a wonderful Super Sweet Blogging Award. That was, should I say… super sweet of you Miss Harper Lee. Thank you very much.
Miss Harper Lee
The rules for the Super Sweet Blogging Award are simple:
- Thank the Super Sweet Blogger who nominated you. Thank you thank you thank you Miss Harper Lee
- Answer five super sweet questions. Below
- Include the Super Sweet Blogging award image in your blog post. Done.
Nominate a baker’s dozen bloggers (that’s 13, for those of you who don’t cook or visit the pastry shop) Below
Notify your nominees on their blogs. Ok, I will do my best to be timely about this.
Super Sweet Answers:
1. Cookies or Cake? It is definitely Cookies around here. Gluten and Dairy free people cookies (which actually can be very tasty, if you buy or make the right ones) and dog cookies (Sofie will only eat them if they have molasses or peanut butter in them – Lulu will eat anything). Every night before bed.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Though chocolate is a very nice flavor, and a great sauce over ice cream, I love vanilla. Vanilla beans, vanilla syrup, I love vanilla! My Mom used to buy vanilla syrup when I was a kid and I would put it in everything.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? Now this is hard. I used to love M&M candies, plain or peanut. Pretty much anything M&M. But I am not allowed to eat them anymore. So, I would say my favorite sweet treat now a days is a Tofutti’s Marry Me non-dairy ice cream bars. “Find full-bodied vanilla made with organic sugar partnered with rich, deep organic chocolate coating.”
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? I always want cookies when I am having my evening tea, but I crave sweets the most when I am stressed (who doesn’t?) The animals don’t know sweet, so it is more a human thing, I think.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I call Lulu ‘Brownie,’ because she has these beautiful dark brown stripes under her black coat. Sofie is my ‘Gummy Bear,’ because she is so chubby cute you want to squeeze her.
Now to name the BAKER’S DOZEN NOMINEES:
I am going to start with a food fight and throw the cupcake at
(2) The Misadventures of Misaki
(3) Sugar, The Golden Woofs
(4) Speedy the Cheeky Rex Rabbit
(6) Cupcake Speaks
(7) Dakota’s Den
(9) Long Life Cats & Dogs
(10) My Three Moogies
(11) Dogs N Pawz
(12) Jones Natural Chews
(13) Expressions In a Teacup
FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!! Choose your confection and start throwing. Thanks for the fun, Miss Harper Lee.
This is part of the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop from PepiSmartDog.com
Just another DogDaz morning at the zoo ❤