We are joining the Tasty Tuesday Blog Hop thanks to Hey, It’s Jet Here. Please hop over to visit Jet and tell him DogDaz sent you. Jet, JJ, and their human make some tasty stuff over there in Casa Jet.
So… for our first Tasty Tuesday, we want to share the Peanut Butter Pumpkin Cookies that we made for Sofie’s birthday this year. We found the recipe somewhere on the internet (can’t find the link, sorry) and then improvised the rest. They were yummy good, and since Sofie doesn’t like cookies very much I needed to make sure they were peanut buttery and extra special.
Ingredients for about 25 cookies
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
I cut them into stars. The girls thought they were dog yummy!